Gratuity as per Labor Law

DWQA QuestionsGratuity as per Labor Law
Hammad asked 2 months ago
Dear Sir,
I worked for a private firm (Hospital) whose total no of staff are more then 300, recently i resigned and got all  NOCs, but they didn’t gave me gratuity, i worked here for last 7 years continue, so please confirm would I be able to claim my Gratuity from HR??
Also, if possible, can you pls share detail of any lawyer in Karachi who can help me in this case.