Hidden previous marriages & divorces.

Online Questions & AnswersHidden previous marriages & divorces.
Madiha Qureshi asked 2 years ago
How to report someone who have hidden his/her previous marriage & trapping someone to get them marry & abuse emotionally.

1 Answers
Attorney Staff answered 2 years ago

to whom you want to report the hidden marriages?

If someone is committing any crime you should report to your nearest police station.