Marriage in Masjid without Wali?

Online Questions & AnswersMarriage in Masjid without Wali?
Sadia asked 2 years ago
Asalam Alaikum
I’m a 26YO girl and want to do Court marriage or nikkah in masjid without wali how can i do that?

1 Answers
Attorney Staff answered 2 years ago
For Court marriage;

Approached to concerned court and hire an advocate.
Court marriage procedure you required some documents like couple must have valid NIC or Form ‘B’ in case of non-availability of NIC.
There should be two witnesses.
Bride and groom 4 + 4 passport size photographs for each.
Free will affidavit from bride’s side.
After marriage, process the Nikkahnama for its registration.
Also, NADRA Marriage Certificate is issued from the Union Council.