non return of borrowed money

Online Questions & Answersnon return of borrowed money
Tanveer Ahmad asked 1 year ago
salam Sir,
A person borrowed money from me for medical checkup of his mother, now he is not agreed to return. what can i do. can i register an FIR against him?

1 Answers
Mir Ali Rehman miralirehman answered 1 year ago
You have to a recovery suit in civil courts of your competent jurisdiction to recover your borrowed amount.
For further assistance, you may directly contact me!